* The Morticia Nouveau is a curvy corset designed for people with a natural hourglass figure, with an approximate difference of 10" between natural waist and hip measurements
* Please deduct 4-5 inches (10-12.5 cm) from your waist to determine your Morticia Nouveau corset size
* Matte satin backed with cotton, cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
* Modesty panel sold separately
* Spring steel busk front opening and a combination of 16 spiral and 3 flat steel bones
* Specialist dry clean
Launched in 2008 our Morticia corset quickly became one of our most popular corsets, and now it's had a little nip and tuck to make it even better. We've smoothed off the point at the top between then breasts which some of you found came up a little too high, and have reduced the length in general just a smidge.
Our Morticia Nouveau corset is available in 5 shades of heavyweight luxe matt satin.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches (12.5 cm). Please deduct 4 to 5 inches (10-12.5 cm) from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
* length along front busk 11"
* centre back length 14"
* underbust to hip (princess seam) 9.75"
* side length from underarm to waist 5"
* side length from waist to bottom 5.75"
To fit full rib and full hip . Measurements when completely closed. We recommend leaving a gap of 3, working down to 2, inches at the back of your corset. The 2-3 inches will have to be added to the rib and hip measurements below depending on the size of the gap you require.