up to 8 weeks delivery time
* Wasp-waisted corset to give you a 1950s silhouette
* Please deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your extreme Zita corset size
* Modesty panel available separately
* Cotton twill lining and internal waist tape and modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening with a combination of 20 spiral and 6 flat
Steel boned underbust corset with gored hips, and ideal corset for a wasp waist: the glamorized shape of the 1950s.
Our Extreme Zita is great for if you have a waist to hip ration of 8-10 inches.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Zita corset size.
To fit full rib and full hip measurements when completely closed. We recommend leaving a gap of 3, working down to 2, inches at the back of your corset. The 2-3 inches will have to be added to the rib and hip measurements below depending on the size of the gap you require.
* length along front busk 10.75"
* centre back length 11.25"
* underbust to hip (princess seam) 9.75"
* length from underarm to waist 5"
* length from waist to bottom 5"
To fit ribcage (5" up from waist) and hip (5" down from waist). Measurements when completely closed.
Extreme Zita 18", ribcage-24", hip-30"
Extreme Zita 20", ribcage-26", hip-33"
Extreme Zita 22", ribcage-28", hip-35"
Extreme Zita 24", ribcage-30", hip 37"
Extreme Zita 26", ribcage-32", hip-39"
Extreme Zita 28", ribcage-34", hip-41"
Extreme Zita 30", ribcage-36", hip-43"