* Dramatic overbust corset with a plunge neckline and defined waist
* Perfect as stunning evening wear, teamed with a long skirt and shrug
* Modesty panel included
* Please deduct 3-4" from your waist to determine your corset size
* Combination of 10 spiral steel bones and 3 flat bones
Dramatic overbust steel boned corset combining a deep plunge neckline and hourglass curves. Laurie is an overbust style with real va-va-voom and is a good choice for most shapes and sizes. We don't recommend overbust corsets for waist training: underbust corsets generally result in a more dramatic silhouette and allow more movement of the body.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
If you are looking to waist train, we recommend training in an underbust corset.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 3-4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Designed to suit most body shapes.
* length along busk 12.5"
* length from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.25"
* from under arm to waist 6.5"
* from waist to bottom 6.25"
Measurements 5" below waist. Designed to be worn with a gap at the back of 2-3" so please add 2-3" to the hip measurements below depending on the gap you desire.
Overbust 18", hip-27"
Overbust 20" hip-29"
Overbust 22", hip-31"
Overbust 24", hip-33"
Overbust 26", hip-35"
Overbust 28", hip-37"
Overbust 30", hip-39"
Overbust 32", hip-41"
Our corsets come in one bust size to fit: