* Slinky satin French Knickers based on a 1940s CC41 pattern
* Fits tightly at the waist, before flaring out skimming your hips
* Extremely flattering with 3 button opening to one side
* Non stretch waistband - please check your waist size before ordering
* Made from satin 100% polyester with cotton gusset
* Please note that this creamy shade of vintage peach is a lighter weight then which is used for our other peach items and might differ slightly.
These beautiful 1940s style French Knickers are incredibly authentic, from the flowing, soft satin, to the fit and the fastening. Designed to fit tightly at the waist, before flaring out to skim the very top of the hips and draping to perfection around the wide legs; they fasten with a row of pearlised buttons on the left-hand side.
They're incredibly sexy whilst still looking rather demure to modern eyes... but you'd have scandalised the vicar if he caught a glimpse of these black satin smalls on your washing line back in the War!
Creating these French knickers has been nothing short of a labour of love. But luckily, there's nothing we love more than vintage lingerie, so we've kept going until they were perfect in every way! They're just the ticket for all you 1940s gals, as well as swing dancers who want to keep their modesty intact.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/82.5cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip