* The Stars ans Stripes Extreme Laurie will give you a dramatic hourglass figure
* Please deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Laurie corset size
* Available in 2 cups sizes: standard to fit A-D cup, D+ to fit D to F cup
* Steel busk front opening with laced back
* Combination of 10 flat and spiral steel bones (Fuller Bust version is double boned)
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Beautiful hand made corset with intricate stars and stripes detailing.
Dramatic overbust steel boned corset combining a deep plunge neckline and hourglass curves. This extreme version of our Laurie corset shaves another two inches from the waistline: the hip and bust size remain the same as our standard Laurie.
Laurie is a good choice for most shapes and sizes, but those with a vintage figure (10 inches or more difference between hips and waist) will find it especially effective.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information. Our Laurie Extreme Corset is to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by 4-5 inches. Please deduct 4 to 5 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches.
Designed to suit a vintage body shape.
* length along busk 12"
* length from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.5"
* from under arm to waist 6.5"
* from waist to bottom 6.5"
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.