* Striking contrast seamed stockings with a pure black seam on champagne leg and new, wider welt
* Full contrast with back foot, seam and welt to ensure you stand out in the vintage crowd
* Tip - the neutral coloured leg disguises any little hitches meaning you get a lot more wear than with plain black seamed stockings. Perfect for if you're thrifty, but love black seams.
* Manufactured from sheer 15 denier nylon in Italy, the heart of quality hosiery manufacturing
* Made from a blend of stretch nylon and elastane for a comfortable fit
*Fabric Composition 87% Nylon, 10% Elastane, 3% Polypropylene
Our champagne with black seam stockings are one of our most popular styles and it's easy to see why. Our Glamour nylons feature a generous welt which not only looks more authentically vintage, but is amazingly comfortable on curvier thighs.
Plain black seamed stockings remain iconic, but a black seam on a neutral leg is extremely versatile and, dare we say it, thrifty. The neutral leg disguises any hitches you might get after a few wears which means unlike black stockings which show every tiny defect, you can wear these nylons until the very end yet still looked perfectly polished.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.