* Delicate contrast seamed stockings with a baby pink seam on champagne leg
* Subtle contrast foot and seam, with a champagne colour welt
* The pink seam stands out slightly more than our plain champagne seamed nylons, so work well as a neutral seamed stocking too
* Manufactured from sheer 15 denier nylon in Italy, the heart of quality hosiery manufacturing
* Made from a blend of stretch nylon and elastane for a comfortable fit
*Fabric Composition 87% Nylon, 10% Elastane, 3% Polypropylene
Sheer seamed nylons with the most delicate baby pink seam. These subtle stockings don't need to shout about their refined elegance. Team with light floral dresses for an extremely feminine look.
I know you're going to ask about the shoes! They're by London designer Miss L-Fire. Gorgeous aren't they?
I thought I would find these boring as there is not much contrast between a champagne leg and a pink seam but they are my new subtle favourite for work! (I work in on office). Excellent for summer because a pastel back seam with a champagne leg provides just that little nudge of saucy class to your ensemble. I have ordered all colours of the retro seamed contrast stockings because I am in love with them, and the sizing true. I am 5'11', 160lbs and the M/L size fits perfectly, with the feet being correctly proportioned as well.
CanadianRedhead, 01 Aug 2016
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.