* The Raw Silk Sophia is our most popular overbust style, in lightly textured silk
* Please deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Sophia corset size
* Raw silk with cotton twill lining, internal waist tape and modesty Panel
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean (small marks can be sponge cleaned)
Beautiful steel boned overbust corset in lightly textured raw silk which really catches the light.
Sophia is the most popular of our corsets, with a gently curved silhouette that's neither too extreme-looking or constricting to put off corset newcomers; but with just the right amount of cinching to satisfy experienced wearers. Its curved cups ensure that A-E-cup breasts are pushed delicately upwards and together.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information. Please allow 3-4 weeks for despatch if your corset says to order.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Designed to fit an A to E cup.
Designed to suit most body shapes.
* along length of busk 12"
* from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.5"
* side length from underarm to waist 6.25"
* side length from waist to bottom 6.75"
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.