* The Cabaret Sheer Sophia is our most popular overbust style has a gentle curve to the waist
* Please deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Sophia corset size
* Double layer of sheer fabric, concealed waist tape, satin overboning and trim
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Seductive steel boned corset in sheer organza with satin detailing.
Our most popular overbust corset, reinvented in saucy sheer organza! Available in peach and black, the double layered fabric is accented with satin overboning. The resulting corset is surprisingly durable, though we don't recommend them for regular wear. Save the Cabaret Sophia for your most special occasions, your wedding, or as part of a scandalously sheer burlesque costume!
The Sophia shape has a curved silhouette that has just the right combination of cinching power to satisfy corset devotees, but a more gentle curve than our gored hip versions, that makes it ideal for newcomers and recent converts. The shaped cups give a fantastic cleavage, though Sophia is best suited to A-E-cup breasts.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
* length along busk 12"
* length from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.5"
* side length from under arm to waist 6.25"
* side length from waist to bottom 6.75"
Designed to fit an A to E cup.
Designed to suit most body shapes.
This corset (in peach) is just beautiful, I absolutely love it. I haven't figured out what to wear it with yet, but it's so pretty I'm not sure I care, it's nice to just put on to parade about the house in! Really truly gorgeous corset, and beautifully made.
hyper_22, 22 Nov 2015
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.