* Go back to the 1940s with this vintage inspired Suspender Belt
* Inspired by a British CC41 design
* Satin tummy and back panels with stretchy powermesh at the side
* 6 suspenders to help keep your seams straight
* Hook and eye fastening to one side
An authentic 1940s Suspender Belt has been on our 'to do' list for quite some time. Suspender Belts of this era, however, had a couple of issues. Firstly they only had four suspender straps, and secondly they were made from heavy cotton twill which is hardly alluring or comfortable next to your skin.
A quick survey on our Facebook Social group determined that you definitely wanted six straps over four. Soft satin and powermesh have replaced the cotton twill and heavy lastex, while delicate criss cross stitching adds to the vintage look.
Put simply, we've taken the best of the design elements and discarded the rest!