* Feel like a vintage Hollywood starlet in your boudoir in these ultra-glam lounging pyjamas
* Adjustable self tie top with elbow length butterfly sleeves
* Glamorous wide length trousers with a flat front and lightly elasticated back
* The trousers feature 6 satin covered buttons, 3 at each side
* Made in England from black polyester satin
Inspired by a 1930s pair of lounging pyjamas Katie sourced in London's Portobello Road market these satin pyjamas are guaranteed to add some vintage Hollywood glamour to your evenings.
The wide legged trousers feature a yoke waistband at the front, which is cut flat to ensure no unnecessary bulk over your tummy while the back is lightly elasticated to give an easy fit while you comfortably strike a pose on your chaise longue. There are 3 satin covered buttons at each side of the trousers although you should really only need to undo one side to put them on easily.
The top is glamorously naughty, dramatically tying at the waist. The waist band is fitted to accentuate your waist but as the belt is self tie you can adjust as required. The cape-like elbow length sleeves will ward off any chills.
These pyjamas are made in one of the few remaining lingerie factories in England. Why polyester? It's simply down to price and durability. To produce this design in silk would more than double the cost - but if there is the demand of course we will look into using a more luxurious fabric. Please drop us a line if you're interested.
Made for comfortable lounging, these pyjamas are cut on the generous side.