* Shape in style with our beautifully intricate Emily Girdle.
* Powder pink georgette tummy panel with contrast chevron style black stitching
* Medium control power mesh to trim your tummy, hips and derriere
* Pull on style giving an smooth silhouette
* 6 metal clip suspenders keeping your nylons in place
Our Emily Girdle looks as if it's stepped right out the 1950s! The contrast chevron stitching on the powder pink front panel is an intricate detail rarely found on lingerie today, but we feel it adds greatly to the vintage appeal. This roll on girdle is designed to finish high on your natural waist and once you've wriggled into it, the 6 suspender clips will ensure your nylons stay perfectly secure all day.
An open bottom girdle is a must have addition to your lingerie drawer if you wear tight pencil skirts or wiggle dresses as it gives an extremely smooth line under clothing. In addition it gently shapes your tummy and hips.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order your usual pencil skirt/trouser size.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip