* Fully Fashioned Stockings with a unique diamond shape heel detail
* 100% non stretch nylon
* Made on vintage Reading machines in the UK
* Finishing loop and sewn seam
* Please read sizing advice before ordering
Check out vintage fully fashioned stocking pictures on Pinterest and you'll find adverts for stockings just like these! Fancy heeled fully fashioned stockings were made in the 1950s although they were very expensive and reserved for the finest cocktail parties.
The vintage Reading machines that are used to make these stockings have to be laboriously reset by hand to make different heel types so just like our Stiletto and Empire heels, they'll only be made a couple times a year so it won't be possible to keep them in stock all year around: snap them up while you can.
Our Diamond Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings are made in England, on vintage Reading knitting machines. Fully Fashioned Stockings are made from 100% non stretch nylon which makes sizing critical. Please read the sizing info before ordering if you are new to non stretch stockings.
Should we be out of stock of your size, please register your interest by clicking the 'back in stock' button and you'll be the first to know when they're available again.
* These stockings are made to fit the average dress sized 12 to 16 woman (8-12 US, 40-44 European).
* If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
* Made from sheer 15 denier non stretch nylon
* Very delicate: please wear gloves when putting on these beautiful nylons
* Manufactured in the UK