* 1950s inspired seamed nylons with a flattering deep welt
* Nutmeg leg colour to work with a variety of skintones up to mid brown
* Ideal for recreating 'daywear' looks of the 1940s and 1940s
* 15 denier translucent nutmeg leg with darker coffee foot, seam and welt
* Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
* Made in Italy, the home of traditional hosiery manufacturing
We've added a darker coffee foot, seam and welt to these natural stockings to ensure that the seam really stands out. After all, if you are going to go to the trouble of wearing glamorous seamed stockings, you want the seams to show!
Team with any vintage inspired outfit for a 1940s and 1950s daytime look.
I have just recently purchased a pair of these stockings, they are lovely but the only thing I would say is that the heel and seam are not joined in other words there is a space between them. I don't know whether they are supposed to be like that or not, it does look a bit odd.
Fra460167914, 10 Sep 2017
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.