* Elegant Point Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings made on vintage Reading knitting machines
* Contrasting lipstick red seam on a champagne leg
* Sheer 15 denier nylon, with sewn seam and finishing loop
* Made in the UK from 100% non stretch nylon so fit is critical (see sizing)
* Designed to fit the average size 8-10 woman, smaller or larger? Please try one size smaller or larger as applicable
Beautifully sheer Fully Fashioned Stockings with a champagne coloured leg and contrasting lipstick red seam. Contrast seams on Fully Fashioned Stockings are always quite subtle and authentic to the 1950s, so if you really do want to recreate the glamour of the 1950, but also add a flash of colour, this is the way to go.
Contrast seamed Fully Fashioned Stockings were made in the 1950s but were incredibly rare, and they remain rare today. The flash of a red seam on a Point Heel is unique to What Katie Did and something we remain extremely excited about.
The sheer nylon of Fully Fashioned Stockings evens the skintone of your legs making them look perfect, while the heel and seam detail lets everyone know that when it comes to stockings you really know your vintage style history!
Sizing is critical when it comes to Fully Fashioned Stockings as they are made from non stretch nylon. Please take a moment to read the sizing notes and if you do have any queries drop us a line including your height and dress size and we'll be able to offer you our expert advice.
* These stockings are made to fit the average dress sized 8 to 10 woman. If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.