* The Lalique Velvet Morticia features classic deco detailing with diamond-shaped waistband
* Please deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Morticia corset size
* Satin with cotton twill lining, internal waist tape and modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening and a combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
The sensational Cabaret Velvet Morticia has all the bewitchingly curvy cut of our incredibly popular underbust corset, with classic deco detailing and gorgeously tactile velvet overboning over black or ruby red satin colourways.
We've also added the effective, diamond-shaped waistband, also in luxurious velvet, that creates the mirage of an impossibly tiny midriff. Carefully cut, gored hips, a longer busk and lower line allow for a really significant reduction in those with vintage figures, a 10 inch or greater difference between waist and hip measurements.
Many experienced corset wearers will find they take a size smaller than usual in this style, but corset newcomers are often pleasantly surprised with the reduction they can achieve.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches. Please deduct 4 to 5 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Several experienced corset wearers have purchased a size smaller than they normally do. Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 10 inches (or more) smaller than the hip.
* length along front busk 13.25"
* underbust to hip 10.75"
* side length from underarm to waist 6.75"
* side length from waist to bottom 5.25"
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.