* Luxurious Cuban Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings made on vintage Reading knitting machines
* A Cuban Heel means that the heel doesn't taper into a point, but is a narrow rectangle
* Sheer 15 denier nylon, with sewn seam and finishing loop
* Made in the UK from 100% non stretch nylon so fit is critical (see sizing)
* Designed to fit the average size 12-16 woman, smaller or larger? Please try one size smaller or larger as applicable
Genuine 15 denier, Cuban Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings. Made in the UK from 100% non stretch nylon.
These glamorous seamed nylons are made on the same vintage Reading knitting machines that were used to make Fully Fashioned Stockings in the 1950s.
A Cuban Heel means that the heel doesn't taper into a point, but is a narrow rectangle. Both Cuban and Point Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings were made in the 1950s, so if you're going for an authentic vintage look it's down to your personal preference.
If you look closely you'll see the tiny picot lines, a row of dots either side of the seam which is caused during the knitting process making the leg of the stocking narrower and wider - which is where the name Fully Fashioned comes from: fashioned to fit the leg.
* These stockings are made to fit the average dress sized 12 to 16 woman (8-12 US, 40-44 European). If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
Another exquisite WKD product in a very unusual colour grey. Fit and quality upto the usual WKD high standards. Try it with different coloured outfits as grey is very flexible and the combination looks stunning. Thank you Katie !!
Mercedes3, 14 Feb 2017
The girlfriend loved the fit and shine, plus she looks great in them!
MicPinkie, 16 Jan 2017
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.