* A cross between a girdle and a suspender belt, our girdlette gives an invisible line under the tightest clothing
* Roll on style, no fiddly hooks and eyes to fasten
* Cheeky high cut front and back, with lower sides where you want smoothing and shaping
* Made from a single layer of corsetry powermesh to gently shape your figure
* 6 metal suspender clips keep your seamed nylons straight all day
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
Falling somewhere between a full girdle and a deep suspender belt, our Harlow Girdlette is the perfect compromise for when you want light control and heavy glamour! It's ideal for creating a streamlined silhouette underneath tight wiggle skirts and dresses, gently nipping the waist, flattening the tummy and smoothing the hips.
The back is cut higher than a full girdle, and it doesn't quite cover the whole derrière. It enhances curves rather than reducing them, making it ideal for the Beyoncés of the bottom world! The Girdlette is a pull-on style and is cut small for shaping effect, which means it should take a little bit of effort to wiggle into.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order your usual pencil skirt/trouser size.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
Gorgeous! Looks and feels so sexy - I bought a size larger than I actually am, just for comfort, as I will be wearing it quite often and for long periods of time. I would recommend this lovely girdle to anyone!
Victoriajean, 23 Nov 2016
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.