* If you love 1950s fashion then our iconic Maitresse Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection
* Expertly regraded in 2016 for a modern day fit, yet retaining an authentic 1950s look and feel
* DD+ cup? Check out our Curve Maitresse Bullet Bra specifically designed for a fuller bust
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
* Satin: 100% polyester
Beautifully crafted soft-cup spiral stitch '50s style bra that is supportive, comfortable, 100% period perfect, and definitely What Katie Did's signature product.
This updated version of our classic Maitresse Bullet Bra has some new vintage detailing including the V shaped elastic at the top of the cups, and cage elastic at the back of the band. Of course, it's also been re-graded from scratch for an impeccable fit.
Unlike modern bras, which push the breasts inwards and upwards, the Maitresse Bullet Bra gently coaxes your breasts into the perfect 1950s conical shape. It's actually very healthy to wear non-wired, soft cup bras on a day-to-day basis, and our bullet bras are deemed to be so supportive that one customer even wears hers to the gym in lieu of a sports bra. We don't recommend everyone does the same, of course!
I'm in love this bullet bra! I have seen actual vintage ones in antique stores and the material feels like and the design looks pretty accurate. My size was out of stock so I decided to buy one size smaller one, and I was very lucky because it fits great: if I had bought my size, it would have been a little too big and needed to buy the pads. However, my girls fill the cup nicely :) You may want to consider this option as well when you buy your bra.
MarchMintBlue, 18 Dec 2016
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.