* 1950s vintage inspired 'Cathedral' boned bra in black satin
* Unique vertical boning on the cup to give a pushed up 1950s shape
* Black satin with black stitching on the cups, semi sheer top half of cup
* Adjustable straps, hook and eye fastening at back
* Tip: bend over to coax your breasts into the cups for a perfect fit
* Made from satin 100% polyester, sheer 100% nylon
Our unique Cathedral bra makes a return in a limited size range (just until we regrade) in classic black satin.
The cathedral boned bra was popular in the 1950s, giving the bust a glamorous pushed up shape so often seen in vintage photographs of movie stars.
The bra features two vertical bones in the cups which coax the breasts into shape. The cathedral bra is a great alternative to the conical shape the bullet bra gives if you're after a 1950s shape.
OMG what can I say about this Bra apart from amazing. The best £50 I have ever spent I thought I loved my cone bra L6037 to death. But this is a amazing piece . I have not been blessed in the pert breast department since having my son 17 years ago but this has saved the day. The shape this bra gives is amazing. It is such a pleasure to bend over and not spill out over the top I think I could even run a marathon and my chest not move anywhere. This bra will get you accused of having a boob job
My three little words I LOVE IT thank you What Katie Did I LOVE YOU Trace xx
Trace, 03 May 2017
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.