Sorry, this product has now been discontinued.
* The Cabaret Lace Morticia has pale pink organza overlaid with a striking, black floral lace
* Please deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Morticia corset size
* Sheer fabric with lace overlay, black satin overboning, half waistband and modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Combining sheer, lace and satin this longline underbust corset will result in a beautifully curvy silhouette.
Gossamer, pale pink organza is overlaid with a striking, black floral lace, trimmed with black satin around the edge and over the spiral-steel boning. The result is one suitable for the most exacting vintage queens, the tactile lace and striking black detail make this corset an absolute headline-grabber, while the black half-waistband at the front draws the eye to the narrowest point, creating the illusion of an even smaller waist.
The design of our Morticia underbust is what makes it our most popular corset, boasting gored hips that allow for even inexperienced corset wearers to achieve a significant waist reduction, and a show-stopping figure in an instant.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery if your corset is to order.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches. Please deduct 4 to 5 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Several experienced corset wearers have purchased a size smaller than they normally do. Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 10 inches (or more) smaller than the hip.
* length along front busk 13.25"
* underbust to hip 10.75"
* side length from underarm to waist 6.75"
* side length from waist to bottom 5.25"
ALL OF THE LOOKS AND STILES ARE FANTASTIC KEEP GOING
legmanoo7, 04 Aug 2013
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.