* Decadent high waist knickers inspired by the Jazz Age.
* The sheer red base is overlaid with a very fine black net
* Soft black satin star detail covers your modesty during even the most energetic Charleston
* Black powermesh back for stretch and comfort
* Due to the non stretch front these do come up slightly smaller than our other high waist knickers. Please size up if you are between sizes
At What Katie Did we've always been huge fans of geometric Art Deco shapes and over the years have incorporated them into several of our lingerie ranges: do you remember Marlene?
This time around we've been inspired by stars and zig-zags, both of which were extremely popular in the 1920s and 1930s with designers including Coco Chanel and Jeanne Lanvin incorporating them into their designs.
The base for our Ziegfeld range is a sheer red, overlaid with a very fine black net. We've done our best to show the net in the close up, but it looks far more dramatic in real life! The satin star is painstakingly top stitched as we really don't like a visible overlocked finish.
Due to the non stretch front these do come up slightly smaller than our other high waist knickers. Please size up if you are between sizes