Sorry, this product has now been discontinued.
* Shiny, black stretch satin Suspender Belt with 8 metal suspender clips
* Sizing Alert! Less fabric means less stretch and we're finding that the smaller sizes (UK 10 - 25" waist, and 12 - 27") are coming up small - which actually means they fit the What Katie Did waist sizes snugly. If you're not familiar with our sizing please check your waist measurement before ordering. Sizes 14 (29") and 16 (31") are true to size and 18 (33") will stretch a little further.
* 4.75" deep at front to ensure a smooth line over your tummy and hips
* No bows or lace trim for a near invisible line under clothing
* 3 row hook and eye fastening at back
Soft, stretch satin Suspender Belt with 8 metal suspender clips.
Our Satine Suspender Belt features none of the bows or little lace trims you usually find on suspender belts which means that you get an incredibly smooth line under clothing, no matter how tight your dress!
Made from the softest, shiniest, black satin it will stretch with you making it extremely comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
The more the merrier? While women in the 1950s coped perfectly well with 4 strap suspender belts, today's wearers of seamed stockings tend to go for 6. If you still have problems with wondering seams or like the look of lots of straps then our Satine 8 Strap Suspender Belt could be the perfect solution.
What Katie Did uses traditional sizing which is smaller than modern size charts. Our sizes are cut to fit:
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/82.5cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
They felt and look great on me i also love the 8 straps on it i always look and feel great with stockings and garter belts on they make my legs look great and feel great as well.
steve taylor, 15 Feb 2016
Yes, the size 12 is too small and my wife is usually a 10. So this will have to be returned, but she is not happy to need a size 14...
Stu770130466, 26 Dec 2015
As you suggested multiple straps are an effective way to keep seams straight . The look is
very seductive too.
macectoman, 01 Mar 2015
This looks superb on my wife. Definitely the more the merrier. Small size 10.
Stu770130466, 22 Feb 2015
Bought a part of Christmas present.... superb fit, looks fantastic, very happy wife, very happy me!
NickKerry, 06 Jan 2015
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.
This is the UK website for What Katie Did. If you are looking for the US site we will gladly redirect you.