Mail Order Assistant
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Location: Pangbourne, Berkshire
What Katie Did is looking for a mail order assistant to help Robyn in our Pangbourne HQ. All of our internet orders (with the exception of USA orders) are shipped from our Pangbourne HQ and recently it's been rather busy and we intend to keep it that way.
Attributes we're looking for:
* Love gift wrapping. All of our lingerie is wrapped in black tissue paper and ribbon.
* A strong attention to detail. The right item must be shipped to the right person! You will also be responsible for deliveries from some suppliers and will need to ensure what they have shipped to us is correct.
* Fitness. Frequent light lifting is required. A bra might not weigh very much, but the crate it is stored in is a little heavier.
* Nifty with figures. Stock counting will be a regular part of your job.
* Computer literate. To update stock and deliveries.
* Good written English. To assist with email and livechat enquiries.
* A passion for lingerie.
You'll be working as part of a small team of 8 which includes the aforementioned Robyn (mail order), Daisy (wholesale), Wiggy (social media and magazine), Hannah (design), Gill (packer and thespian), Clare (office manager and fixer of everything that goes wrong without breaking a sweat) plus Katie, her husband Richard and Riley the Dog. We do everything at our Pangbourne HQ apart from press and fittings so it's always pretty hectic and there's usually something interesting going on.
Where is Pangbourne?
Pangbourne is located 4 miles from Reading and as this is an entry level position we are looking for someone who lives in the Reading area. While we have had people commute from Maidenhead and Ascot before, the journey does take it's toll after a few months.
To apply please send your cv, along with a covering letter, to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org