* Fully Fashioned Stockings in a light copper colour with fully contrasting black foot, seam and welt
* 100% non stretch nylon
* Made on vintage Reading machines in England
* Finishing loop and sewn seam (yes, these are the real thing!)
* Please read sizing advice before ordering
Showstopping full contrast Fully Fashioned Stockings with a black foot, seam and welt on a light copper colour leg. Let's not forget the Cuban heel, our most popular heel type when it comes to Fully Fashioned Stockings.
Our Full Contrast Fully Fashioned Stockings are made in England, on vintage Reading knitting machines. Fully Fashioned Stockings are made from 100% non stretch nylon which makes sizing critical. Please read the sizing info before ordering if you are new to non stretch stockings.
Should we be out of stock of your size, please register your interest by clicking the 'waiting list' button and you'll be the first to know when they're available again.
* These stockings are made to fit the average dress sized 12 to 16 woman (8-12 US, 40-44 European). If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
These are worth every single penny thanks to their absolutely lovely craftsmanship, and they're still worth it after I pay Canadian duties and taxes. The feeling of 100% nylon against the skin really is incomparable. The FFS stockings like these are much more finely-woven than the H2030 seam-free stocking for example.
Don't let the sizing on any of these FFS scare you - they look big when they come out of the package however when sized correctly and worn with a high-quality they hug your legs. I am 5'11", 160lbs, and the large fits me perfectly. I also have very large feet and the feet on these are correctly proportioned. Do put them on with hosiery gloves, hand wash only (it's really so easy when they're small), and invest in WKD's lovely stocking storage bag.
CanadianRedhead, 01 Aug 2016
I am so impressed with all my WKD vintage stockings and I have most of them by now. Being 6ft, the sizing is very important and they are always spot on, unlike other well known on-line sites! Quality and fit is out of this world and of course using hosiery gloves reduces the chance of snagging when putting on. Thanks so much Katie. M3 x
Mercedes3, 14 Apr 2016
I only wear genuine Vintage stockings, so was afraid these would disappoint. However they are really lovely and worth the price tag. Just praying that I don't ladder them on their first outing !
Auntie Jazz , 16 Nov 2012
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.