* 1950s inspired seamed nylons with a flattering deep welt
* Ideal for recreating 'daywear' looks of the 1940s and 1940s
* 15 denier translucent champagne leg with slightly darker latte foot, seam and welt
* Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
* Made in Italy, the home of traditional hosiery manufacturing
If you've worn modern champagne seamed stockings before, you'll probably have noticed that the seam isn't as visible as you might like. Surely, the whole point in wearing seamed nylons is that you can see the seam? Modern nylons, including modern Fully Fashioned stockings, tend to be a lot sheerer than stockings of the 1940s and 1950s which means that the seam is not as prominent, especially if you're light-skinned and wearing a stocking to match your skin tone.
We've gone back to the drawing board with our champagne Glamour seamed stockings by adding a slightly darker, latte, seam. Combined with a flattering deep welt we hope you'll find them a great complement to your vintage daywear looks.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.