* Havana Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings made on vintage Reading knitting machines
* A Havana heel is slightly wider and lower than the more common Cuban heel
* Sheer 15 denier nylon, with sewn seam and finishing loop
* Made in UK from 100% non stretch nylon so fit is critical (see sizing)
* Designed to fit the average size 12-16 woman, smaller or larger? Please try one size smaller or larger as applicable
Genuine 15 denier, Fully Fashioned Stockings with a Havana heel which is a little wider and shorter than the more common Cuban heel. Dare I say that they also look a little more vintage as heel reinforcements tended to be a little shorter than modern styles.
Silky smooth, these Point Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings are knitted on the same Reading knitting machines that have been used to knit Fully Fashioned Stockings since their heyday in the 1950s.
Our Fully Fashioned Stockings are made in one of the last remaining Fully Fashioned Stocking factories in the UK.
* These stockings are made to fit the average dress sized 12 to 16 woman (8-12 US, 40-44 European). If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.