* Tame your curves in this glamorous 1950s style longline underbust girdle
* Cut to fit tightly, shaping your tummy, hip and bottom areas, while still being very comfortable
* 6 metal suspender clips, two spiral steel bones on the satin tummy panel to prevent rolling
* Hook and eye fastening at front making this girdle easy to wriggle in to
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
Our Glamour Nouveau Longline Girdle does some very serious shaping indeed. Cut to fit tightly, like a second skin, it works magic on the tummy, hip and bottom areas, while still being super comfortable.
Designed to meet the bottom of your bra, this girdle is designed to smooth and shape from underbust to lower hip resulting in a perfectly smooth line under close fitting clothing.
The satin tummy panel features a front hook and eye opening which makes this firm control girdle easy to wriggle in to, and also has two spiral steel bones to stop any rolling. The stitch detailing around the bones and hook and eye are a feature in themselves and make this piece look very authentically vintage.
Note: if you have tried our previous Glamour Underbust Girdle which was notoriously tight, you'll be pleased to learn that this girdle has been graded a little more generously and fits in line with the rest of our shapewear.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your hip measurement, sizing down if between.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
Just a fabulous addition to my WKD collection. I love it. x
T56028596260, 18 Nov 2016
T56028596260, 21 Sep 2016
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.