* Seamfree RHT (reinforced heel and toe) stockings as worn in the late 1950s and 1960s
* Light copper leg with black heel, toe and welt
* Sheer 15 denier, silky soft non stretch nylon
* Made in England from 100% non stretch nylon
* Designed to fit the average size 12-16 woman, smaller or larger? Please try one size smaller or larger as applicable
Vintage style seamfree rht (reinforced heel and toe) stockings. Made from the same silky soft non stretch nylon as our fully fashioned stockings - and made in the same British factory.
These rht stockings are made extra special by the addition of a black toe, heel and welt. Ideal for if you want your feet, or thighs, to be the centre of attention.
Seamfree rht stockings became popular in the late 1950s and make a great alternative to fully fashioned stockings on days when you don't want your seams to grab all the attention!
These stockings are generously sizes and designed to fit the average dress sized 12 to 16 woman. If you are smaller than this please try the size below, if larger please go up one size. Please do not be tempted to go up more than one size as these stockings are non stretch nylon and this will lead to wrinkly ankles!
Great fit and great quality. superb service/delivery
Ros, 01 Feb 2016
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.