* The Laurie combines a deep plunge neckline and hourglass curves
* Moderate curve, deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Laurie corset size
* Stainless steel busk front opening with laced back
* Combination of 10 flat (next to busk, and either side of eyelets) and spiral steel bones (Fuller Bust version is double boned)
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Dramatic overbust steel boned corset in vibrant red cherry blossom.
Laurie is an overbust style with real va-va-voom! It features the same curved cups as our Sophia version, which will support and uplift your breasts; but with the addition of our innovative gored hips and a slightly longer busk.
This allows the waist to be substantially reduced without applying too much cinching power to the hips; which in turn eliminates any potential overspill of flesh!
Laurie is a good choice for most shapes and sizes, but those with a vintage figure (10 inches or more difference between hips and waist) will find it especially effective. Enough to make Jessica Rabbit jealous, in fact!
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information. We aim to keep Laurie in stock in black satin in standard cup sizes at all times. Other colours and fuller bust sizes are available to order with delivery in 3-4 weeks.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Designed to suit most body shapes.
* length along busk 12"
* length from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.5"
* from under arm to waist 6.5"
* from waist to bottom 6.5"
Our corsets come in two bust sizes: Standard and Fuller.
32B-DD Standard, 32E-G Fuller Bust
34B-DD Standard, 34E-G Fuller Bust
36A-D Standard, 36DD-FF Fuller Bust
38A-D Standard, 38DD-FF Fuller Bust
If you wear a 32/34 band and are an A Cup you may need padding as the bust section of this corset is shaped.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.