* Velvet underbust corset with cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
* Extreme curve, deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Vamp corset size
* Stainless steel busk front opening and a combination of 16 flat and spiral steel bones, with modesty panel
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Curvy underbust corset in luxurious velvet. Wear over evening dresses to show off your tightly cinched waist.
Vamp is named after horror Queen Vampira, who it has to be said, has a even more envious figure than Morticia! It's 2 inches shorter than our best selling Morticia, with an inch taken off both the top and the bottom, with a slightly curvier waistline and amended boning.
Its extreme cut makes Vamp only suitable for those with vintage figures: a 10 inch or greater difference between waist and hip measurements, otherwise it's likely the hips will be too big for you.
Our Vamp corset in red velvet is made to order, please allow 3-4 weeks plus shipping time for delivery.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches. Please deduct 4 to 5 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 10 inches (or more) smaller than the hip.
* length along front busk 11.5"
* underbust to hip 10"
* side length from underarm to waist 4.5"
* side length from waist to bottom 5.5"
To fit ribcage (5" up from waist) and hip (5" down from waist). Measurements when completely closed.
Vamp 18", ribcage-26", hip-31"
Vamp 20", ribcage-28", hip-33"
Vamp 22", ribcage-30", hip-35"
Vamp 24", ribcage-32", hip-37"
Vamp 26", ribcage-34", hip-39"
Vamp 28", ribcage-36", hip-41"
Vamp 30", ribcage-38", hip-43"
Vamp 32", ribcage-41", hip-45"
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.