* The Semi Sheer Morticia features a diamond-shaped full waistband detail in black satin
* Please deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Morticia corset size
* Sheer fabric with black satin overboning, full half waistband and modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Dramatic steel boned underbust corset constructed from sheer organza, and contrasting, black satin overboning and waistband.
The Morticia cut is our most popular model, thanks to its extremely curvy cut - allowing for a very substantial reduction without any pressure or discomfort on ample hips.
It creates a truly spectacular silhouette, and our new Cabaret version features a diamond-shaped half waistband detail, that works as a rather amazing tromp d'oeil, giving the illusion of an even smaller wasp-waist that you thought possible! And, just as all our gored-hip corsets, Morticia boasts a long busk and lower line, making it suited to ladies who have a 10 inch or greater difference between waist and hip measurements. Pair it with any of our black bras and knickers for an eye-catching ensemble that's far too fabulous to keep under wraps!
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 5 inches. Please deduct 4 to 5 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 29 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 30 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
* length along front busk 13.25"
* underbust to hip 10.75"
* side length from underarm to waist 6.75"
* side length from waist to bottom 5.25"
Several experienced corset wearers have purchased a size smaller than they normally do. Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 10 inches (or more) smaller than the hip.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.