* The leather Mae is made from soft black analine leather and has a moderate curve
* Please deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Mae corset size
* Cotton twill lining with internal waist tape modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening with a combination of 12 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Steel boned underbust corset with gored hips for a 'burlesque' corset shape.
Mae was our first corset to feature gored hips. The shape falls somewhere between Morticia and Gina: it's not quite as extremely curvy as the former, but slightly more so than the latter; with a longer-line busk.
The beauty of the goring is that the waist be cinched down as tightly as you like, with very little compression of the hips; resulting in a very pronounced hourglass shape.
Those with a large waist-hip ratio look particularly spectacular in Mae, as with all our gored hip designs. Unlike Morticia though, Mae is designed to suit most body shapes, and can help create a more wasp-waisted silhouette for modern figures.
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
* length along front busk 11.5"
* length from underarm to waist 4.75"
* length from waist to bottom 6.5"
Designed to suit most body shapes.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.