* Dramatic black leather overbust corset with moderate curve
* Please deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your Laurie corset size
* Black leather with cotton twill lining internal waist tape and modesty panel
* Steel busk front opening with laced back, combination of 10 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
Dramatic overbust steel boned corset combining a deep plunge neckline and hourglass curves.
Laurie is an overbust style with real va-va-voom! It features the same curved cups as our Sophia version, which will support and uplift your breasts; but with the addition of our innovative gored hips and a slightly longer busk.
This allows the waist to be substantially reduced without applying too much cinching power to the hips; which in turn eliminates any potential overspill of flesh!
Laurie is a good choice for most shapes and sizes, but those with a vintage figure (10 inches or more difference between hips and waist) will find it especially effective. Enough to make Jessica Rabbit jealous, in fact!
The sizes below are reduced waist sizes (ie, the corset size when it is closed). You will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. Please see our Sizing Notes for more information.
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches.
* length along busk 12"
* length from top of cup to bottom of corset 15.5"
* from under arm to waist 6.5"
* from waist to bottom 6.5"
Designed to suit most body shapes.
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.