You are here: Loyalty Points
At What Katie Did, we truly value our customers and appreciate you choosing to shop with us. Our new loyalty scheme allows us to show our appreciation by rewarding you every time you shop with us online or in store.
Once you have an account you’ll start earning vouchers as soon as your spend reaches £150 (or local currency equivalent). For every £150 you spend you will receive a £10 voucher. Your spend is calculated twice a year, so you can expect two vouchers a year, in April and October (by email), to treat yourself.
(Note to EU/SE/DE/FR/AU sites – Vouchers are in UK pounds sterling and can only be redeemed on What Katie Did’s UK site, which ships worldwide.)
When making a purchase in our London or Hollywood boutique, please let us know the email address you use on your account so we can add the purchase to your account.
1. These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern the use of the Salon What Katie Did reward voucher, participation in the What Katie Did loyalty scheme (“loyalty scheme”), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme reward vouchers (“reward vouchers”) and any offers associated with the loyalty scheme. In these terms any reference to “What Katie Did” is a reference to the What Katie Did company’s shops limited and its associated companies.
2. What Katie Did reserves the right to decline membership to Salon What Katie Did for any good reason.
4. Reward vouchers are earned and may be redeemed against purchases by loyalty scheme members via the What Katie Did website (www.whatkatiedid.com) and London Boutique (26 Portobello Green Arcade, 281 Portobello Road, London W10 5TZ). Qualifying purchases will not include purchases made at concessions (What Katie Did at Collectif), or stockists.
5. Rewards cannot be earned and reward vouchers cannot be redeemed where the following types of transactions are conducted: (a) the purchase of What Katie Did gift vouchers; (b) purchases of What Katie Did products from any store other than their Portobello Green boutique. What Katie Did reserves the right to change these exclusions from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to you.
US 5. Rewards cannot be earned and reward vouchers cannot be redeemed where the following types of transactions are conducted: (a) the purchase of What Katie Did gift vouchers; (b) purchases of What Katie Did products from any store other than their Melrose Avenue boutique. What Katie Did reserves the right to change these exclusions from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to you.
6. The value of any reward voucher redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further reward vouchers.
7. Reward vouchers will be awarded on the basis specified in paragraph 8 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by Jaeger from time to time. The reward vouchers will be calculated on the basis of qualifying purchases made by you during a specific period (“the reward period”). At the date of issue of these terms, reward vouchers will be issued in February and August (the “voucher issue month”) each year (or at such other intervals as Jaeger may from time to time determine). Reward vouchers will be issued in respect of qualifying purchases made in the period between each voucher issue month.
8. During each reward period, the amount of any qualifying purchases will be added together to form your reward total (“reward balance”). The table below indicates the basis on which reward vouchers will be issued against the relevant level of reward balance. The spend thresholds indicated in the table continue (without an upper limit) at increments of £150 (with an additional £10 being earned in respect of each £150 spent) with no limit to the value of the reward voucher that will be issued in respect of each reward period.
Your reward balance
9. A portion of your reward balance may not be rewarded (“the unrewarded spend”) where the amount of your reward balance falls below the threshold for the award of a reward voucher or falls between the thresholds for reward vouchers. In the latter case the unrewarded spend will consist of the amount which exceeds the spending threshold for the corresponding reward voucher issued to you. The unrewarded spend will be carried forward to comprise part (or all) of your reward balance throughout the course of the following two reward periods.
10. In order for a purchase to qualify as a qualifying purchase, you must be logged into your Salon What Katie Did account the time of purchase or (where a purchase is made online) or your email address provided when purchasing in store.
11. The redemption of any reward voucher may only be used by the person named on. Reward vouchers are valid for one transaction only and must be surrendered upon redemption. If redeeming a reward voucher on the What Katie Did website, you must be logged in to your Salon What Katie Did account and insert the reward code in the voucher code box.
12. Reward vouchers are valid for use up to 1 year after receipt and must be redeemed by such redemption date. The redemption of a reward voucher is subject to (a) these terms and (b) any further terms and conditions printed on the reward voucher. Change cannot be given if the reward voucher tendered exceeds the value of the relevant purchase and no cash alternative is available. Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. The reward voucher remains the property of What Katie Did and cannot be re-sold.
13. What Katie Did reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of this loyalty scheme at any time. Wherever possible, What Katie Did will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to be a member of Salon What Katie Did or redeem reward vouchers.
14. Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying purchase is refunded to you, the refunded amount will be deducted from the reward balance. This may result in a negative reward balance where a reward voucher has been issued to you in respect of the relevant reward balance prior to any such refund.
15. Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme member to another. Salon What Katie Did membership is not transferable and can only be used by the person named on the account.
16. Your Salon What Katie Did membership may be cancelled for reasons such as fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs your reward balance will also be cancelled and no reward voucher will be issued in respect of such reward balance.
17. It is your responsibility to update your Salon What Katie Did account with any change of email address. What Katie Did cannot be held responsible for reward vouchers once they have left its control and will not be responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail.
18. What Katie Did may refuse to authorise the issue of reward vouchers and/or to redeem reward vouchers which have been issued if What Katie Did reasonably considers the scheme is being used fraudulently by the loyalty scheme member or any additional cardholder.
19. If there is a query relating to your reward balance, the loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction which has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
20. In relation to your personal data, What Katie Did is the data controller. What Katie will use the information you supply when joining Salon What Katie Did together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow What Katie Did to send you news of special events, offers, promotions and catalogues using the communication methods you selected when signing up to Salon What Katie Did.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive such information or you wish to change your preferences, you can change your preferences by logging into your Salon What Katie Did account.
London Boutique: What Katie Did, 26 Portobello Green, 281 Portobello Road, London, W10 5TZ
Tel: 0345 430 8943
Los Angeles Store: What Katie Did, 3420 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, California, 91505 USA
Tel: 1 877 221 2472 or 1 818 955 7710 (from outside US)
What Katie Did,
Unit 8 The Old Mill, 61 Reading Road,
Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7HY
Tel: 0345 430 8743 or
+44 118 976 7676 (from outside UK)
Registered in England with company number: 05752881